The House Of Carter's
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
The House Of Carter's

House Of Carter's

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon 151 : où trouver le coffret Collection Alakazam-ex ?
Voir le deal

Happy 27 Birthaday Nick!

3 participants
AuteurMessage
Mary-Eve
Admin
Admin
Mary-Eve

Féminin Nombre de messages : 163

Happy 27 Birthaday Nick! Empty
MessageSujet: Happy 27 Birthaday Nick!   Happy 27 Birthaday Nick! Icon_minitimeDim 28 Jan - 10:58

Comme tout le monde le sait, aujourd'hui c'est le 27ieme anniversaire de Nick, et je tenais tout de même à le signaler sur ce forum, même s'il n'est pas inscrit, je tenais à ce que se soit dit...

Alors, même s'il ne le lis pas, vous pouvez lui laisser des voeux d'anniversaire si vous voulez Smile

My word

Dear Nick,

Today is the special day for you, and it is for its, that I made a point of underlining it...

All with the current of your life, you have on us to fill with wonder...with your way well with you... You also knew to move us. And for this I want to thank you...

I would be never how to thank you for all that you did same for me without the knowledge...You knew to make me leave the hell many things and for its, I owe you much...

I hope to have the chance to thank you opposite one day and to take to you in my arms...Yes, to only to take you in my arms and to thank you for sharp voice, it is what I would like to do one day... for my good with me...

Continuous to age as well and of knowing to help me with all that you do...

Once again Happy 27 Birthday...

With all my love, my friendship and my heart always...

Mary-Eve
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://the-house-of-carters.1fr1.net
frackfan
Nouveau membre
frackfan

Féminin Nombre de messages : 11

MessageSujet: Re: Happy 27 Birthaday Nick!   Happy 27 Birthaday Nick! Icon_minitimeDim 28 Jan - 15:00

BONNE FETE MON PTIT NICK !!! 27 ans wow !! profite de TA journée et amuse toi Razz
sweetbsbgirl
Totaly Aaron's
sweetbsbgirl

Féminin Nombre de messages : 67

MessageSujet: Re: Happy 27 Birthaday Nick!   Happy 27 Birthaday Nick! Icon_minitimeLun 29 Jan - 19:48

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICK!!! Smile
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Happy 27 Birthaday Nick!   Happy 27 Birthaday Nick! Icon_minitime

Happy 27 Birthaday Nick!
Page 1 sur 1