The House Of Carter's
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
The House Of Carter's

House Of Carter's

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot ...
Voir le deal

Reality Show Brought Nick & Aaron Closer Together

AuteurMessage
vickylovenicky
Admin
Admin
vickylovenicky

Féminin Nombre de messages : 86

Reality Show Brought Nick & Aaron Closer Together Empty
MessageSujet: Reality Show Brought Nick & Aaron Closer Together   Reality Show Brought Nick & Aaron Closer Together Icon_minitimeMar 29 Aoû - 17:09

08/16/06
15:09:39, Categories: Music News, TV News

Reality Show Brought Nick & Aaron Carter Closer Together

Former Backstreet Boy Nick Carter decided to develop a reality show featuring his siblings as a way to bring the dysfunctional family closer together. The new show, "House Of Carters," will air on the E! network in October and features brothers Nick and Aaron, along with their three sisters - Angel, Bobbie Jean and Leslie.

Nick explains, "It was my crazy idea. I just felt like I kind of lost touch with them. I kind of wanted to bring us back together. We've had a lot of issues and things with our family as far as our parents divorcing."

Living together under one roof has brought the family closer, but Nick claims he has had to try and curb his need to control the chaos. He adds, "I'm not their father, I'm their big brother and I like that role much better."

SOURCE: USC ~Protect Your Team~ sur Boo And Frack's Corner
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.myspace.com/an_another_fan

Reality Show Brought Nick & Aaron Closer Together
Page 1 sur 1