The House Of Carter's
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
The House Of Carter's

House Of Carter's

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-40%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Tefal Ingenio Emotion – Batterie de cuisine 10 pièces (induction, ...
59.99 € 99.99 €
Voir le deal

Q&A with Angel Carter

AuteurMessage
vickylovenicky
Admin
Admin
vickylovenicky

Féminin Nombre de messages : 86

Q&A with Angel Carter Empty
MessageSujet: Q&A with Angel Carter   Q&A with Angel Carter Icon_minitimeMar 29 Aoû - 17:12

First of all I like to thank Angel for being so wonderful and answer these questions!!

1. Are you filming yet or you already finish?
we are still filming at the moment

2. Can you explain each one of you in a word, according to what you are living in the house? Like, the bossie, the sweetest..
bj and i are the bestest of friends shes bossy though! leslie im still getting to know her again but weve become very close she helps out with my love life alot! nick is awesome we get along probally the best and aaron is my other half!!

3. Some Alex M. fans and The Carters fans are asking, Nick and Alex are dating? She will make an appearence on the show as his girlfriend or your friend?
nick and alex are NOT dating and they never did date be4 they were just friends because she is one of my best friends and she will be on the show a few times but on my behalf.

4.How many pets there are in the house? Who own them? And what is their names!?
theres 5 dogs!! nick has a pitbull named layla and i gave him my dog romeo cause romes like him better then me! bj has a dog named babygirl leslie has a cat and i have a dog name tiki aaron also has a baby pitbull name jada

SOURCE : House of Carters Myspace
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.myspace.com/an_another_fan

Q&A with Angel Carter
Page 1 sur 1