The House Of Carter's
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
The House Of Carter's

House Of Carter's

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -45%
WHIRLPOOL OWFC3C26X – Lave-vaisselle pose libre ...
Voir le deal
339 €

Inside the 'House of Carters'!

AuteurMessage
vickylovenicky
Admin
Admin
vickylovenicky

Féminin Nombre de messages : 86

Inside the 'House of Carters'! Empty
MessageSujet: Inside the 'House of Carters'!   Inside the 'House of Carters'! Icon_minitimeMar 29 Aoû - 17:13

At age 20, Backstreet Boy NICK CARTER was an object of lust for teenage girls and one of People magazine's "50 Most Beautiful People." But back home, his parents' marriage was crumbling and he says he and his four siblings turned to each other for support.

"We came from a household that was broke and a lot of fighting and a lot of drama in the house," Nick says. "The only people we could connect with were each other. Every time I was away, coming home to them was the thing I would look forward to."

Now at age 26, Nick has turned his colorful home life into a new reality TV show called "House of Carters." The series, debuting this October on the E! channel and co-produced by the makers of "The Osbournes,'' stars the towheaded singer and his siblings: BOBBIE JEAN or "BJ," who is 24 and wants to be a chef, LESLIE, 19, a wannabe singer, and 18-year-old twins ANGEL and teen singing sensation AARON.

"We're the epitome of a big family, but maybe a little crazier," Nick says.

Some of that craziness erupted last week when Nick and little brother Aaron reportedly got into a fistfight the night before their press conference to announce the new series, which, conveniently includes lots of bickering as well. Cleaning up messy rooms, picking up dog poop and squabbling over the brothers' five cars are just some of the salacious tidbits promised in the show's first eight episodes.

"There's a couple of times when I come home and it's a freakin' madhouse and I lose my mind," admits Nick, who still tours with the Backstreet Boys and briefly dated heiress PARIS HILTON.

But mainly, the boy-bander says he hopes the show will set an example for other kids from dysfunctional families looking for positive role models.

"We're trying to break the cycle," Nick says. "There are lots of families who have come from broken homes who have had instability in their lives and hopefully when they do watch they're going to see something and say, 'Man, I learned from that,' and we're going to learn as well as they're going to learn. There is a solution to the problem."

For more from Nick and his family, watch tonight's "Insider."

SOURCE : TampaBayBucsFan, via Live Daily
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.myspace.com/an_another_fan

Inside the 'House of Carters'!
Page 1 sur 1