The House Of Carter's
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
The House Of Carter's

House Of Carter's

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON AVR-X2800H, Enceinte ...
1190 € 1950 €
Voir le deal

Oh Brother (and Sister and Brother. . .)

AuteurMessage
vickylovenicky
Admin
Admin
vickylovenicky

Féminin Nombre de messages : 86

Oh Brother (and Sister and Brother. . .) Empty
MessageSujet: Oh Brother (and Sister and Brother. . .)   Oh Brother (and Sister and Brother. . .) Icon_minitimeMar 29 Aoû - 17:13

I barely had arrived in this land of celebs and my ears were still sensitive from the flight from San Antonio when I got a rude awakening: famous siblings bickering at each other about dog poop. No kidding. The E! network has decided to capture the reunion of Nick Carter of "Backstreet Boys" fame, his recording star brother, Aaron, and their three sisters under one roof and turn the cameras on them. Seems they had a dysfunctional childhood and Nick, the oldest, wanted to make up for that by bringing the whole clan closer together...with television cameras blazing. How sweet, how intimate...OK, OK.

The reality show will be called "The House of Carters" and will debut on E! in October. If one argument among the five is any indication of the fun ahead, well, uh, I can't wait. When one critic wondered if there were any house rules, the siblings started hissing at each other.

"You want us to clean up after you and to clean up after your dog," sis Leslie snarled at Nick. She then accused him of having a "bossy dad" mentality and reiterated: "I don't want to clean up your dog poop!"
"Well, you have a cat," countered Aaron. "I know," she said, "and it goes in one place."
This, believe it or not, went on for a while.

Groan, it certainly made me long for the show that started all this, "The Osbournes," and the mumbling and the shuffling, even the pill-popping. At least that was on the quiet side.

SOURCE : Live Daily
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.myspace.com/an_another_fan

Oh Brother (and Sister and Brother. . .)
Page 1 sur 1