The House Of Carter's
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
The House Of Carter's

House Of Carter's

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON ...
Voir le deal
1190 €

E! Poolside Party, A Different Carter Family...

AuteurMessage
vickylovenicky
Admin
Admin
vickylovenicky

Féminin Nombre de messages : 86

E! Poolside Party, A Different Carter Family... Empty
MessageSujet: E! Poolside Party, A Different Carter Family...   E! Poolside Party, A Different Carter Family... Icon_minitimeMar 29 Aoû - 17:14

By Tim Goodman

...When E! presented its panel earlier in the day, everyone was spent because Dan Rather and Mark Cuban had just held court and all things considered on this second day, that was pretty interesting. So presenting "House of Carters," about 26-year-old Backstreet Boy Nick Carter, his pop star brother Aaron and their three sisters living together ala "The Osbournes" was a considerable letdown. Normally I'd skip something like that but I have friends at E! and I like the channel's leader, Ted Harbert, so I showed up. In the end, I was glad I did because the Carter family is a lot more screwed up than I knew about. I don't follow boy-band machinations and very rarely partake in that kind of People magazine celebrity thing but hey, the Carter parents did a real number on the kids. Why the five siblings want to be on a reality show, I have no idea (well, yes I do, but isn't it so obvious as to go unspoken?). Anyway, they talked over each other a whole bunch and Nick Carter seemed particularly angry and it was all very dramatically dysfunctional so who knows, if you're bored it might fill the time...

SOURCE : Live Daily
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.myspace.com/an_another_fan

E! Poolside Party, A Different Carter Family...
Page 1 sur 1