The House Of Carter's
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
The House Of Carter's

House Of Carter's

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Ecran PC GIGABYTE 28″ LED M28U 4K ( IPS, 1 ms, 144 Hz, FreeSync ...
399 € 499 €
Voir le deal

Articles about "The Carters"

2 participants
AuteurMessage
vickylovenicky
Admin
Admin
vickylovenicky

Féminin Nombre de messages : 86

Articles about "The Carters" Empty
MessageSujet: Articles about "The Carters"   Articles about "The Carters" Icon_minitimeMar 29 Aoû - 17:17

InsideBayArea.com
http://www.insidebayarea.com/bayarealiving/ci_4041322

Quote:
Tears, punk rock preachers and washed up stars are all in a day's work at TV critics' press tour
Susan Young TV CRITIC

PASADENA — Shannen Doherty cried. So did Dan Rather. Nick Carter raged, while brother Aaron showed the goose egg brother Nick gave him after an argument the night before.

Oh, and televangelists Jim and Tammy Faye Bakker's boy Jay is all grown up, gone punk and preaching on podcasts.

Put it all together, and it spells just another day of fun for TV critics covering the annual summer press tour when the networks put on a real circus of the stars — or at least some people who have been on the covers of supermarket rags.

Nick Carter wants everyone to know that the Backstreet Boys are still around and ready to tour.

And to help make sure everyone knows he's still around and kicking — and to save some money on therapy from his rotten childhood — he and his siblings, including singer Aaron and three sisters, have all moved in together.

Not just for family cuddling, but to film a reality series for E! that is set to air in October.

"House of Carters" follows the bickering kin, who say they have been through a tough childhood and now just want to be a normal family.

I'm thinking maybe filming that heart-warming reunion might not be the best way of making that come about. Although it will be a good way of reminding people that Nick Carter, 26, is more than just an answer for Bonaduce's tabloid game showquiz

Knoxville (TN) News Sentinel

http://blogs.knoxnews.com/knx/telebuddy/archives/2006/07/backhanding_a_b.shtml

Backhanding a Backstreet Boy

Aaron Carter and I were making small talk at the E! channel party and he was bragging about how he laid the smackdown on his brother, Nick Carter of the Backstreet Boys. Sure enough, Nick arrived at the party with a small knot on his head. "That's nothing," I told Aaron. "Chad Michael Murray once felt me up." He looked at me with a confused stare. OK. What could I say? It's not like I backhanded Justin Timberlake and could stand there and talk about it.

The poolside party was a nice little affair. Ryan Seacrest showed up, but only did it to fulfill a network obligation. He walked down the red carpet, turned around and walked out. That's a metaphorical finger to the print journalists who were inside the party already.

The Carters showed up to promote their upcoming reality show "House of Carters," about Nick's plan to bring his siblings back together under one roof. I gotta say, the brothers were looking rough. Nick has gained weight, and Aaron is colorless and had bad breath. They're both good interviews because they'll say anything to get a headline.

Aaron, who is 18, told me, for instance, that he will never love again. His breakup with Hilary Duff, when he was 13, was so traumatic that he says she was the great love of his life. "You're 18," I said. "You'll get over it. I've had a lot of chicks. They break my heart, but I'm 29. I'll bounce back." (Oh please! He can say he lost the love of his life at age 13, and I can't stretch a bit about myself? Don't judge me!)

The other critics and I were taking side bets on which Carter would end up in the pool at this party. To our dismay, Nick and Aaron were bone dry when they left.

(And what about the smackdown that Aaron brought upon his brother? Aaron says Nick was rude to Aaron's friends, who were visting late last night and listening to some of Aaron's new tracks. So Aaron stood up to Nick, and they got into a quick fist fight. I regret now that I did not tell Aaron that I once slapped Barry Manilow like a little girl, but it didn't have quite the same ring to it.)

By the way, Aaron had crab for dinner. He was standing 2 inches away from my face, and I could smell every bite. I can envision some schoolgirl in Kansas who is reading this now and all she can think is this: "He was 2 inches away from Aaron! He's *SO* lucky!" Yeah, read the part about the breath. Not so lucky.

I had a glass of champagne and walked into Danny Bonaduce. We were going to the same after party so we went together. Then, I was struck by a revelation: I had only had a drink, and Danny had had none so that means I was at a party where I was less sober than Danny Bonaduce. What's wrong with that picture?

As Danny and I were walking down the hall, I noticed I was right beside billionaire Mark Cuban and "CSI: Miami" co-star Eva LaRue.

My first reaction: "Wow, look who I'm hanging with." My second reaction: I wanted to turn to Mark Cuban and say, "hey, do you have change for a $1 million bill? I wanna buy a coke."

I relayed to the party-departing LaRue that her best gal pal, Finola Hughes, had to skip out of the party early because she had to report to work on "General Hospital" tomorrow. (Finola and I had dished earlier in the evening.)

Yes, it is all a bit surreal. Oh snap, baby. I'm in Hollywood.

SOURCE : Misha @ DLS
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.myspace.com/an_another_fan
sweetbsbgirl
Totaly Aaron's
sweetbsbgirl

Féminin Nombre de messages : 67

Articles about "The Carters" Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Articles about "The Carters"   Articles about "The Carters" Icon_minitimeJeu 28 Sep - 16:09

Merci!Smile
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Articles about "The Carters"
Page 1 sur 1